Using a variety of stretches, hand pressure and direct finger pressure, the meridians are stimulated to establish greater balance in the energy system. Shiatsu is deeply relaxing. Clients should wear loose clothing as sessions are completed clothed.
Common conditions which can be helped by Shiatsu include:
- back pain
- headaches, migraines
- neck injuries
- joint pain and reduced mobility
- menstrual problems
- digestive problems
- asthmatic symptoms
- sports injuries
60min — $95 // 90min — $130
* Lomi Lomi - This style of massage is a both gentle and deep, a branch of the traditional healing arts of Hawaii. Long strokes, deep muscle-specific releases, stretching and mind/body/spirit integration are all part of this beautiful form of bodywork rooted in heart-centered Aloha intention.
* Treatment / Injury Massage - For clients dealing with injuries, chronic pain, inefficient mobility or any type of physical blockage. Sessions include postural assessment and an intake which focuses on short and long term goals; the massage includes fascial releases, deep tissue work, joint mobility and neuromuscular techniques in combination to help each body be free and efficient.
* Reiki-Massage Fusion Session - Nourishing massage customized to your needs, infused with Reiki to balance the emotions and the energy systems. The perfect mind-body-spirit treatment.
* Relaxation Massage - Massage for allowing the body to have a time and space to calm, heal and rejuvenate! A combination of modalities specific to each client’s needs and preferences.
60min — $85 // 90min — $130
BOOK with Emily : https://www.timetrade.com/book/75B9H
Sign up to receive inspiring articles and practical tips. And get 30 FREE min. on your next Alinga service!
“Andrea has helped me with a very problematic neck and upper back, but has also helped me handle stress and the chaos of life better. I can't recommend her highly enough!”— Ashli B.