Here are three quick and (hopefully!) easy ways to clear out emotional gunk and raise your vibration! Seriously, it is a clunky month this month with two eclipses, old patterns rising up “sharply” ready to be released, and we need some TOOLS to get back to the Zen place, pronto!
* Love Vibration – Love energy is a universal healer so if you are new to the world of mindfulness, healing and energy, think about love energy and notice how it feels in your body. Intending to let love energy flow through the body clears the energy of darker, denser emotions. A master healer, love automatically raises your vibration increasing manifestation abilities and your ability to connect with higher realms.
* Heart Connection – sometimes we get emotionally thrown off balance by others opinions, expectations and judgments, consumed with feeling not good enough. Find your way back to your inner truth by connecting to the heart center, and releasing attachment to a need to “be” anything for others. Get aligned with what is right for you!
* Smokey Quartz – is a stone of protection which cleanses and clears negative energy. I find it grounding and energizing at same time. Love using this crystal in conjunction with my Lemurian quartz crystal which is a great crystal to increase your psychic skills.
P.S. You like the crystal grid in the image?? I think we might need to get some crystal grid mojo flowing in future newsletters. Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and share any pictures you have of grids you have going, and I will create a montage of people’s grids! I would LOVE to see them. Share the crystal love. FUN!!!
Hi there!! Just to say, I am really, really happy to be back. I have been on an unintentional hiatus! You know, the type where you only have the energy to deal with what life is putting in front of you, and no more. Sometimes personal challenges require more energy than you have. Simplifying often is the only way to deal with it. Hence, the unintentional hiatus! BUT, so happy to be back chatting about healing, crystals, reiki and how to tap into your intuition!
Have you been exposed to extensive blame from people are in pain, emotional, spiritual or physical, blame that is irrational and doesn’t make a lot of sense?
We want to support those in pain but, how do we avoid being subjected to the projected frustrations of others?
The truth is, your pain is not my responsibility! There is much frustration when we feel pain, and we WANT it to be somebody else’s fault.
SOMEONE must be to blame for the pain that we feel.
A lack of ownership for your life can lead to a need to project your pain onto those around you without accountability.
When we don’t take ownership for our life, and pain is dominant, how do we find our way back to ourselves? Many stay lost and disconnected from their body for a long, long time. This is the opposite of healing.
I liked this excerpt from “The Thirteen Original Clan Mothers”!
“The Legacy of Woman does not have to include the former hurts that have set woman against woman, women against men, or caused women to destroy themselves through sabotage….there is no need to get involved with the high drama and pettiness that has kept us from achieving human harmony when we are busy working on becoming our personal visions.”
“Self-esteem is reclaimed when the feminine principle of nurturing the Self is practiced, instead of expecting our sense of wholeness to come from our relationship to another person. When we care enough for ourselves to take the time we need to give to the Self, we will feel complete.”
It is women, it is men, it is a pattern we have with our children. Wholeness, connection to personal truth, and the ability to nourish ourself helps us to have greater clarity and shift blame patterns. When the focus is on yourself, we can heal and transform the pattern of blame and projection.
[Jami Sans “The Thirteen Original Clan Mothers” ]
[* quoted on www.mysticmammas.com]
Intuition restores balance to the whole mind, body and spirit by mediating the relationship between the heart and the mind, neutralizing negative mind projections which are fueled by our doubt and fear, and reconnecting us to our true self.
Our culture is biased toward a logical, mind-driven perspective of life. It is hard not to be enmeshed with this limited view of our life experience. We forget that when we access intuition our natural balance is restored. Accessing intuition is a powerful way to balance your emotions, to clear old thought patterns and reconnect with a vision of the world that the mind cannot fathom.
Here are some of the ways that accessing intuition balances emotions, despite the minds doubts.
- When you listen to intuition through the heart center you increase the heart energy field and clear blocked heart energy which stabilizes emotions, increasing your ability to cope with strong emotions.
- In accessing intuition you calm the mind to listen to the heart center which reduces monkey-mind tendencies and discombobulated emotions.
- Many of us are distracted by the judgments, opinions and expectations of others. Tuning into your deeper instincts and guidance helps you to tune out other peoples energy that is being imposed on you, giving you emotional space.
- As you connect to the body more deeply to listen to intuition you become more aware of mental patterns of worry and obsession that take you away from your connection to your true self.
- Empaths have a heightened ability to sense the emotions of others. When you learn to tune into your intuition and inner listening more deeply, it helps you to discern what is yours and what is other peoples energy and emotions. Then you can make a choice to separate and clear the energy.
- When you have listened for a long time to your mind and denied your deeper instincts this leads to strong negative beliefs about yourself and reduces your self esteem. Listening to your intuition reconnects and strengthens your self belief.
- The mind and the ego are in cahoots. They love to control how you live your life. When you are more deeply connected with intuition, the ego is less obnoxious and the mind less dominant.
- When you access your intuition you often find lost parts of yourself. In integrating these lost parts you feel more whole, and it balances the grief that you can experience from rejecting different parts of yourself.
- We live in a society that gets angry, resentful and uncomfortable when we talk about intuition. When you are afraid to access your intuition because of the responses of others, you put your life direction in the hands of others. When you choose to access your intuition, you reclaim control of the direction of your life.
- When you listen to your intuitive nature you get access to information in the form of thoughts, images, body sensations and things that you just know, but don’t have an explanation for. Often the information can be used to help you navigate challenging situations in your life. With deep listening you are able to access alternative solutions to situations that you have felt stuck around. Intuition helps free up stuck emotional energy and limiting behavior patterns.
Like some of you, I blocked my intuition in childhood due pain and trauma.
I disconnected from my intuition during my dad’s illness, a five year journey with ALS, also called Lou Gehrig’s disease, a devastating neurodegenerative disease that you might remember from the highly publicized ice bucket challenge last year.
I was 12 years old when my dad died and I thought it would be impossible for me to ever be connected to my intuition again. It was just too painful.
I was stuck. I didn’t want to connect to my body. I didn’t like myself. I was VERY intuitive as a child, but I was so angry and sad I couldn’t really utilize it.
In my twenties I found the courage to transform the pain and let my intuition flow. I was angry and afraid on this journey. I had to really work to reconnect with my intuition.
During this time I made MANY discoveries about myself that I did not know. I realized I was able to sense things, thoughts “popped” into my head, and I could see images in my mind. I had great teachers and friends who helped me. I learned how much we need support when reconnecting with intuition.
Sometimes my intuitive impressions made me feel crazy as I felt FLOODED with the emotions of others, which had been part of the problem in childhood. It felt like a burden to be so tuned into others, but I knew that it was who I truly was, and that I needed to reconnect with my intuition.
I continued to work on my intuition all the way through my thirties. With support I built the courage to share my intuitive impressions, learned how to talk about my impressions when working with clients, and how to integrate intuition into every level of my business.
Now I feel far more comfortable with intuition, but remembering that time in childhood when I blocked my intuition is still painful and confusing. For those of us with childhood trauma this adds another layer to the journey of reconnection.
How about you? Did your intuition get shut down in childhood? How did you reconnect those channels?
** Very excited to share that the SHOPPING CART is OPEN to reserve your space in the Bold Intuition 5 week online intensive! Bold Intuition: A 5 Step Process to Release Fear & Empower Your Life.
CLICK HERE for more information. If you decide to join me on the journey you will get an email with login information for the membership site, and a link to join the FB group. We get to start to get to know each other if you sign up early!
** BONUS : First 20 people to enroll in BOLD INTUITION receive 60 minute 1:1 Intuition Coaching!
I would be thrilled if you decided to join me on this journey. It is forever an honor to witness transformation, healing and growth. The more we connect with our truth the happier our lives become!
BOLD INTUITION is a 5 week intensive online training to teach you a simple 5 step process so that you can release fear and blocks to your intuition.
Together we will transform your decision making process allowing you to access more FLOW in your life, to feel more like the true you. Using this 5 step process to access intuition you will get more access to inner guidance in the form of thoughts, images, impressions, so that you can make quicker decisions and feel good about your decisions. You will have more clarity, be more efficient and productive.
We will also be using the Native American medicine wheel to move through each lodge and utilize the energy of this sacred ritual to empower your connection to your intuition. This will help you deeply clear out old unconscious patterns that hold you back from accessing your intuition, your inner listening.
—-> CLICK HERE for information on Bold Intuition to Empower Your Life!
If you decide to buy today you will get an email with login information for the membership site, and a link to join the FB group. If you join early you get to chat and ask questions before we start on Tuesday 20th October! AND you get bonus intuition coaching!
** BONUS : First 20 people to enroll in BOLD INTUITION receive 60 minute 1:1 Intuition Coaching!
Anger and fear are often seen as things that get in the way of our intuition. I refer to fear as being something we release to help us get deeper access to intuition, but anger and fear can also be our guides to get more access to intuition.
Facts about intuition:
* Society doesn’t understand what intuition is and how to access intuition, so inherently this makes people suspicious and resistant. What you can’t see shouldn’t be trusted.
* We have all been exposed to this anger and fear around intuition. Historically people have been persecuted for their intuitive & psychic skills.
* If you have been immune to the opinions of others, congrats, but for most of us who are intuitive, we have battened down the hatches at times in order to not make others uncomfortable.
* Blocking our intuition has consequently made US feel uncomfortable, because it is inherently a natural part of who we are, not a strange, weird, thing-to-be-distrusted.
* Often the beliefs of others have been imposed on us making it feel like we are the ones that are uncertain about intuition, triggering fear and anger. The fear and anger aren’t the problem, it is the associated beliefs that are the issue.
* When we explore the beliefs that we have about intuition and how impacts others, we are able to release the fear of the reactions of others.
* Working with our intuition often requires some healing, clearing old beliefs, emotions and energy from the past.
* Our intuition won’t work with us if we have hidden agendas and make ego-driven demands.
* Our intuition is not a performing seal that is there for your amusement, it is a natural part of us that desires respect. It is likely you won’t be able to access your intuition if you are making contrived or frivolous requests.
When we feel fear and anger around our intuition, or around the opinions and judgments that others have of us for being intuitive, it means it is time to spend more time with our intuition, to strengthen the relationship, to work with it, to listen to it, and to honor the guidance that it offers.
Noticing the anger and fear is not the problem. Anger and fear is a symptom of a deeper issue that needs to be worked with, that requires us to work with ourselves in order to build trust with our intuition.
Guess what ???
Self judgment and the judgment of others is like kryptonite for intuition. Second guessing, doubt, self criticism, criticism from our family and friends (or people who we don’t even know that well) all derails and weakens our connection and trust in our intuition.
Fear is judgments fuel which energizes and expands judgment, whether that is the judgment of others or our own. It activates the mind into a loop of thoughts that relentlessly and sometimes viciously attack the deeper instincts.
Judgment activates inner voices that tell you you are stupid for listening to the inner voice, that there is no validity or proof that the inner voice has anything to offer. For many of us we are thrown off by judgment which can result in a feeling of not being fully connected to the body. It sets up a cycle of anxiety, tension and sometimes depression which people often find hard to disengage from. This is when you know that fear dressed up as judgment is in control.
Although we all have complex personal obstacles to accessing and trusting our intuition, judgment universally derails intuition, and when you are in this cycle the only solution is to take action.
What action is necessary? The solution is self acceptance, facing your fears, and getting reconnected to the body, mind and spirit. When we spend the time to get reconnected through meditation, walking in nature, reiki, use of crystals, yoga or other forms of exercise we are able to feel the presence of our inner voice.
Take a moment to get still and take some deep breaths. Whilst sitting or standing comfortably feel the deep breaths in the body. Connect to the energy flow in the body. Next connect to the energy bubble that is around the body, that extends 1 1/2 to 2 feet around the body. Don’t overthink, just know that it is there. Then put your hand over the heart space, and feel the energy in the heart. When we do this we gain access to our own self acceptance. This is our starting point.
** In future weeks I will be sharing a recorded webinar but if you want to get it this Friday, click here to get on the list as I will be sharing the info first with my newsletter list on Friday 25th October!
I am super excited to be interviewing Renee Li of Om Wisdom and Wellness. It has been such an honor to witness the process of Renee writing her book! I got such a lot out of reading it, with palpable energy shifts happening as I read it. Noticing the energetic impact it had on me as I witnessed Renee’s personal story added emphasis to the reality that witnessing each others stories truly helps us heal.
If you would like to pick up a copy visit the book website, Peace of the Heart , to read more. And now, here are a few questions that I had for Renee!
Andrea: The story of you losing your sister when you were three and then suppressing the memory is very powerful and painful. Do you have thoughts or advice for people who “think” they have a memory of something that happened in childhood that they don’t know about and how to deal with the “not knowing”?
Yes, early age memory can be foggy around some traumatic events if it was too overwhelming for our younger selves to cope with. We may not remember what exactly happened but have a sense of it through the energy of suppressed emotions that still reside in our energy body.
For example, someone who was abused as a child may suspect they were abused but can’t pull up any real clear memory as proof to themselves. In these cases, I might recommend practicing self-love as I describe in the book because the energy of self-love will allow the inner child, who had the direct experience with the abuse, to feel a bit safer and supported. Then as the feeling of safety becomes more prevalent for your inner child, the memories around the event can become more clear in the Now adult’s consciousness.
But there are more benefits to practicing self-love than just creating safety and clarity like I have mentioned above. It will also help to resolve the emotions of anger and resentment that have been stored in your cellular memory. These are emotions that the inner child could not express or resolve on his own at that age. The high vibration of self-love uproots those suppressed emotions and releases it from our emotional body. Self-love has the power to transmute negative energy to match its own high vibration. This is actually similar to how energy healing works. When you apply a higher vibration healing energy (like love) to your energy field, things are bound to come up for healing. This is the only way old emotions can be released; when it comes up once again to the surface of our conscious mind where it can be acknowledged, loved and let go!
Andrea: When it comes to the sandbag dilemma and how we let go of our emotional baggage, all of us will go through this process at a different pace. What has been your experience regarding the speed at which people are able to let go of their sandbags?
In the book I compare our healing journeys to a hot air balloon. Sandbags are the emotional baggage that we need to release in order to finally LIFT OFF into the higher vibration of peace that we all seek. And you are right, Andrea! We all walk through our healing at different paces.
There are 7 billion people on this Earth which results in 7 billion unique healing and spiritual journeys. It’s like stars and snowflakes. No two are alike. Everyone has their own path and journey. In addition to this, each individual can choose the pace at which they complete that journey.
Inner work such as healing definitely takes courage and commitment and sometimes it can be extremely uncomfortable; depending on what it is we need to face. One thing I would recommend to everyone is to show yourself compassion as you navigate your healing journey. If do not feel ready to face an old suppressed wound, then allow yourself some time. It is okay to do that. On the flip side, you could be making excuses to avoid having to face the uncomfortable emotions. Only YOU know if you truly need some more time or if you need some extra support or simply need a kick in the pants to face what you need to face. No one else can tell you how quickly or slowly you should be healing. It’s your own unique journey. Please go at your own pace while staying in integrity with your inner guidance and knowing.
Andrea: Can you talk more about peace and love being a birthright? I think this is important to remember.
Yes, in the book, I talk about claiming the energy of peace and love because it is our birthright. What do I mean by birthright? Well, God only knows love and peace. We are birthed from God, and so we are his reflection. We can only be love and peace at our core essence and we fully deserve to experience this at all times because it is who we are.
Feelings of abandonment, betrayal, anger, worry, fear, shame or guilt prevents us from living our life from that core essence of peace. When we allow those negative emotions to make a home in our energy field, we start living our life as if those negative emotions are a constant Truth for us and eventually that anger or worry becomes part of our identity. Other people may start to label us as an angry person or someone who worries too much. But none of those negative emotions have anything to do with the real and TRUE Being that we are; which is a loving and peaceful Being. When we strip away all the negative emotions that we have cultivated throughout our lives, we are left with complete peace. The way we claim back that peace is through releasing past emotional pain. Once we heal our emotional body, we now have the opportunity to, once again, allow peace and love to flow to us and to all areas of our life; the peace and love that is us, our truth, our birthright and which we all fully deserve without condition.
Renee Li is a metaphysical teacher, author, energy healer, Channel and physical empath. As the Founder of Om Wisdom and Wellness, she facilitates the healing and awakening of divine Wisdom for spiritual Truth Seekers around the world. Over the years, Renee has developed her relationships with her team of Spirit Guides and continues to work with them on a daily basis to direct her teaching focus. She enjoys teaching others how to (1) raise their vibration in order to access a steady flow of peace and joy, (2) connect with their Spirit Guides and (3) increase their light quotient. www.OmWisdomAndWellness.com
It is amazing how hard it is for us to be honest with ourselves about what is working in our lives and what isn’t.
It is the greatest form of self care to acknowledge and listen to ourselves when things are not working for us in our lives.
How to develop the skill of self honesty?
- Start with journaling about self honesty. In your journaling, ask yourself, “Am I being honest with myself about my life?” Notice the sensations in the body – do you feel opening, a clear feeling in the body, or does your body tighten up? If it tightens, that is a no, and there is more exploration to be done.
- Journal about the aspects of your life that are not working for you. Let yourself be honest, but don’t feel like you need to make decisions straight away, just let yourself be honest and see things clearly. This can be painful.
- Sometimes the things that aren’t working for us aren’t always the big things like job, marriage, family, friends. Often there are many small things that aren’t working like the jeans we wear all the time that don’t fit or feel good, or the foods that we are eating, or the way that we automatically say yes to things to please others. Just be honest – is it working for you or does something need to change?
Allow yourself to delve into the world of self honesty, taking mindful steps into your inner world. No need to trample through your inner world. Be gentle, honest, and kind to yourself. Let me know how it goes in the comments!!
When we talk about worthiness we focus on the person who doesn’t feel worthy, encouraging that person to let go of those feelings, to uncover the core beliefs that are blocking that person from feeling worthy. We try and help people to “feel” love and happiness, to open to the flow of love, but one thing that occurs to me is we don’t very often talk about the fact that people on a regular basis, sometimes daily, are overtly told they are not worthy.
What do you do when you are told so frequently that you are not worthy, either in a subtle, back-handed way, or overtly?
I am not sure I have an answer. I am not sure that I can say that there is a simple method of overcoming the grief and hurt of being treated badly so routinely. What we need to remember is that this is abuse, and people who have been abused, which sadly is a large number of people, become accustomed to the abuse, it becomes the norm.
A sad truth is that many people who are abusive are out of control and often unaware of their abuse pattern. They are frequently disconnected from their body, and from this out of balance place, they lose a sense of what is right and wrong, how to be kind and loving without hurting others.
The person being abused can seem to be bobbing on water believing the person abusing them; their situation is not grounded and there seems to be nothing to rely on as they work on turning their situation around.
I see people who look like they are making great progress who all of a sudden disappear below the water, and often the ”sinking” doesn’t happen relative to the degree of abuse, but instead the person “sinks” due to the exhaustion of long term abuse. Simply put, it wears you down.
- I want to say, leave the situation.
- I want to say, set boundaries to clearly communicate that you won’t tolerate it anymore.
- I want to say, you don’t deserve it.
- I want to say, it’s time to find the people who will honor and cherish you.
- I want to say, move the abuse and negativity out of your energy field – it isn’t yours.
- I want to say, you can find your footing on your true path, I know you can.
- I want to say, gather the parts of yourself together, I will help you. You CAN move forward.
- I want this for all those who have been in this situation. I really do.
Being out of the abusive situation is key to healing and reclaiming a sense of worthiness.
We can’t control the behaviors of others. We can only do what we can do. Abuse makes it hard to think straight, hard to stay in the body, and hard to release the embedded belief that we have done something wrong.
What I will say is that love helps. Love and acceptance of ourselves and our choices. Loving ourselves, and building up the courage to set the daily intention not to allow ourselves to be abused.
I am writing this blog for everyone who has been in abusive situations, but also for those who are witness to others in abusive situations.
Give them space. Space, love and acceptance is what they need, and when the right time comes they will do what they need to do to reclaim themselves and truly feel worthiness.